If you are interested in only listening to the auction, you DO NOT need to have an account or be registered to bid.
If you intend to bid, you MUST have an account, be registered for the auction and be approved to bid. All bidders are manually approved by the auction company. If you wait until the last minute to be approved, you risk not being able to bid. If you have bidding issues during the auction please call 605-381-3738.
November 29, 2023 - 10:30 am
Auction Location: Presho Fire Hall, 220 Main Ave, Presho, SD
Live Auction with Internet Bidding Available on www.PLAbid.com
Peterson Land & Auction LLC is pleased to bring these two, powerful farming tracts in Lyman County, SD to public auction! Access to the property is very good and less than 10 miles from Presho, SD. The majority of the cropland is level to gently rolling and features excellent soil productivity ratings! Wheat, Corn, Soybeans, Sunflowers and Milo are all grown in the area. We cannot stress enough, the investment opportunity this auction presents to farm & ranch operations-big or small, investors, outdoor enthusiasts and more! Inspect the property at your convenience from the road along the property boundaries. Come prepared to BUY!
Legal Description: Southeast Quarter (SE 1/4) of Section 18-T106N-R76W of the 5thPM Lyman County, SD. 160 +/- acres.
Outstanding, nearly all tillable, easily accessed piece of property that features 157.18 +/- acres under cultivation with the balance in ROW and small area of trees. The entire tract boasts a 79 productivity index with 85% of the land in just two soil types! Gravel road access along the east boundary on 309th Ave.
Real Estate Taxes: $1253.10 (2022)
- All prospective purchasers that have no prior real estate purchase/business history with Peterson Land & Auction LLC shall be required to submit a letter of credit/guarantee or proof of funds from an FDIC insured lending institution or financial services company prior to being approved to bid. Peterson Land & Auction LLC and the Seller shall have absolute discretion and authority to qualify or not qualify potential bidders. If you have any question as to your ability to bid, contact our office in advance of the auction.
- Buyer and Seller agree to execute a written purchase agreement at the conclusion of the auction.
- Non-refundable deposits in the amount of 15% (Fifteen Percent) of the final selling price shall be tendered by the purchaser at time of purchase agreement execution.
- No Buyer contingencies of any kind are offered, nor will any be accepted. These include but are not limited to financing, appraisal, and inspections. Potential buyers are expected to have their financial arrangements secured prior to bidding. Buyers who are unable to close because of insufficient funds will be in default and the earnest money will be forfeited.
- Each potential bidder shall be responsible for conducting, at their own risk, independent inspections, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. Seller makes no warranty whatsoever about the property and specifically disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or any warranty.
- Property is being sold by legal description only.
- Property sells in AS-IS condition.
- Property will be sold subject to confirmation of the seller(s).
- Closing date shall be on or before January 16, 2023, at Titles of Dakota, Kennebec, SD. The closing fee shall be divided equally between the buyer and seller. Merchantable title shall be conveyed by Trustees Deed. Owners title insurance will be provided with the cost divided equally between buyer and seller.
- 2023 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2024 shall be paid by the seller. 2024 taxes and beyond shall be the responsiblity of the buyer.
- Chisum E. Peterson, Broker and Peterson Land & Auction LLC, Brokerage Firm, represent the Seller Only in this transaction.