Starting Bid Meets Reserve!
Legal Description: Lots 5&6 Block 7 Woodwards First Addition, Summit Town, Roberts County, South Dakota.
Record #: 6222
Real Estate Taxes:
All potential bidders will need to be approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding using the following requirements/terms.
All prospective purchasers that have no prior real estate purchase/business history with Peterson Land & Auction LLC shall be required to submit a letter of credit/guarantee or proof of funds from an FDIC insured lending institution or financial services company prior to being approved to bid. Peterson Land & Auction LLC and the Seller shall have absolute discretion and authority to qualify or not qualify potential bidders. If you have any question as to your ability to bid, contact our office in advance of the auction.
1. Each party must register with their full legal name, current mailing address, telephone number and email address.
2. Buyer and Seller agree to execute a written purchase agreement within 24 hours of auction closing.
3. Non-refundable deposits in the amount of 10% (Ten Percent) of the respective final selling prices of each property $5000 shall be tendered by the purchaser at time of purchase agreement execution.
4. No Buyer contingencies of any kind are offered, nor will any be accepted. These include but are not limited to appraisal, financing, home inspection & home sale. Potential buyers are expected to have their financial arrangements secured prior to bidding. Buyers who are unable to close because of insufficient funds will be in default and the earnest money will be forfeited.
5. Property Inspection: Each potential bidder shall be responsible for conducting, at their own risk, independent inspections, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. Each potential bidder shall be liable for any property damage caused by any such inspections or investigations. Seller makes no warranty whatsoever about the property and specifically disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or or any warranty of habitability. The Property is Estate owned and sells in AS-IS condition.
6. Closing & possession date shall be on or before November 14, 2022 at Grant County Abstract & Title, Milbank, SD. The closing fee shall be divided equally between the buyer and seller.
7. Merchantable title shall be conveyed by Personal Representative's Deed. Owner's title insurance will be provided with the cost divided equally between buyer and seller.
8. Property is being sold by legal description only. Seller is not aware of any boundary issues. Any survey costs shall be the responsibility of the purchaser.
9. 2022 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2023 will be paid by the Seller. 2023 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2024 shall be pro-rated to the date of closing based on the most current county information.
10. Chisum E. Peterson, Broker and Peterson Land & Auction LLC, Brokerage Firm, and Donnie R. Leddy, Broker and Donnie Leddy Real Estate, Brokerage Firm, represent the Seller Only in this transaction.
11. No Buyer's Premium on this auction.
12. The laws of the State of South Dakota governs this agreement. Any dispute arising from the terms of this auction shall be brought in a court of Roberts County, South Dakota.
Not applicable. No personal property.
Peterson Land & Auction in association with Donnie Leddy Real Estate is pleased to bring you a nice opportunity on two homes situated next door to each other in Summit, South Dakota. Each home is a one and one-half story, featuring three bedrooms and one bathroom. Both homes have been recently painted with some nice updates and improvements. The home at 611 Beech Street features a completely renovated bathroom, new carpet on the second floor and an attached heated garage! These two homes have a lot of potential for the person looking for a primary residence, glacial lakes getaway or potential income production.
We look forward to seeing you at the two open houses scheduled for September 27 from 4-6 pm and October 1 from 1-3pm.
Click the "Documents" tab for individual data sheets of the homes. Click the "Terms" tab for the terms and conditions of the auction.
Properties sell in AS-IS condition.
This is an online real estate auction. No onsite bidding is available. If you need bidding assistance, please contact Peterson Land & Auction at 605-234-4214.
Owner: Nancy Wyman Estate - Linda Tiejen, Personal Representative