Legal Description: South 200 feet of Lot 5 Block 8 Cedar Heights 2nd Addition, Chamberlain, Brule County, SD.
Real Estate Taxes: $6726/year
All potential bidders will need to be approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding using the following requirements/terms.
All prospective purchasers that have no prior real estate purchase/business history with Peterson Land & Auction LLC shall be required to submit a letter of credit/guarantee or proof of funds from an FDIC insured lending institution or financial services company prior to being approved to bid. Peterson Land & Auction LLC and the Seller shall have absolute discretion and authority to qualify or not qualify potential bidders. If you have any question as to your ability to bid, contact our office in advance of the auction.
1. Each party must register with their full legal name, current mailing address, telephone number and email address.
2. Buyer and Seller agree to execute a written purchase agreement within 24 hours of auction closing.
3. Non-refundable deposit in the amount of $25,000 (Twenty-Five Thousand dollars) shall be tendered by the purchaser at time of purchase agreement execution.
4. No Buyer contingencies of any kind are offered, nor will any be accepted. These include but are not limited to appraisal, financing, home inspection & home sale. Potential buyers are expected to have their financial arrangements secured prior to bidding. Buyers who are unable to close because of insufficient funds will be in default and the earnest money will be forfeited.
5. Property Inspection: Each potential bidder shall be responsible for conducting, at their own risk, independent inspections, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. Each potential bidder shall be liable for any property damage caused by any such inspections or investigations. Seller makes no warranty whatsoever about the property and specifically disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or or any warranty of habitability. Property sells in AS-IS condition.
6. Closing & possession date shall be on or before June 30, 2023 at Brule County Abstract, Chamberlain, SD. The closing fee shall be divided equally between the buyer and seller.
7. Merchantable title shall be conveyed by Warranty Deed. Owner's title insurance will be provided with the cost divided equally between buyer and seller.
9. 2022 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2023 will be paid by the Seller. 2023 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2024 shall be pro-rated to the date of closing based on the most current county information.
10. Chisum E. Peterson, Broker and Peterson Land & Auction LLC, Brokerage Firm, represent the Seller Only in this transaction.
11. No Buyer's Premium on this auction.
12. The laws of the State of South Dakota governs this agreement. Any dispute arising from the terms of this auction shall be brought in a court of Brule County, South Dakota.
Chamberlain, South Dakota 57325
Excellent opportunity to purchase a very good condition commercial building-built in 2008-featuring 9600 sq feet of warehouse/manufacturing space plus 1175 sq ft of finished office space. At present, the main building is divided into two, separate spaces. The west unit is 60 ft x 70 ft accessed by a walk-in door and overhead door on the west side of the building. The east unit is 5400 sq feet and features open work/gathering space, kitchen/break room, restrooms, and storage rooms. The east unit is accessed through the front door through the office space. The partition wall dividing the space could easily be removed-depending on the buyer’s needs. The building is insulated, finished, heated, cooled, features 3-phase power, includes a loading dock and sits on a 1.27 acre corner lot! Opportunities on a building like this do not come along very often!
Owner: Chris & Kristi Wilson
This is an ONLINE ONLY Real Estate Auction. No onsite bidding is available. If you need bidding assistance, contact our office at 605-234-4214.