Tract 1: Northwest Quarter (NW 1/4) of Section 29-T105N-R77W of the 5thPM Lyman County, SD. 160 +/- acres. Outstanding, nearly all tillable, easily accessed piece of property that features 157.56 +/- acres under cultivation with the balance in ROW. The entire tract boasts a 76 productivity index with 80% of the land in just two soil types! Dirt road access along the west boundary on 303rd Ave. R.E. Taxes: Coming soon!
All potential bidders will need to be approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding using the following requirements/terms.
All prospective purchasers that have no prior real estate purchase/business history with Peterson Land & Auction LLC shall be required to submit a letter of credit/guarantee or proof of funds from an FDIC insured lending institution or financial services company prior to being approved to bid. Peterson Land & Auction LLC and the Seller shall have absolute discretion and authority to qualify or not qualify potential bidders. If you have any question as to your ability to bid, contact our office in advance of the auction.
1. Each party must register with their full legal name, current mailing address, telephone number and email address.
2. Buyer and Seller agree to execute a written purchase agreement within 24 hours of auction closing.
3. Non-refundable deposits in the amount of 15% (Fifteen Percent) of the final selling price shall be tendered by the purchaser at time of purchase agreement execution.
4. No Buyer contingencies of any kind are offered, nor will any be accepted. These include but are not limited to financing, appraisal and inspections. Potential buyers are expected to have their financial arrangements secured prior to bidding. Buyers who are unable to close because of insufficient funds will be in default and the earnest money will be forfeited.
5. Property Inspection: Each potential bidder shall be responsible for conducting, at their own risk, independent inspections, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. Each potential bidder shall be liable for any property damage caused by any such inspections or investigations. Seller makes no warranty whatsoever about the property and specifically disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or or any warranty. Property sells in AS-IS condition.
6. Closing & possession date shall be on or before January 6, 2023 at Titles of Dakota, Kennebec, SD. The closing fee shall be divided equally between the buyer and seller.
7. Merchantable title shall be conveyed by Warranty Deed. Owner's title insurance will be provided with the cost divided equally between buyer and seller.
8. Property sells subject to a Right-of-First-Refusal.
9. 2022 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2023 will be paid by the Seller. 2023 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2024 shall be the responsibility of the purchaser based on the most current county information.
10. Chisum E. Peterson, Broker and Peterson Land & Auction LLC, Brokerage Firm, represent the Seller Only in this transaction.
11. No Buyer's Premium on this auction.
12. The laws of the State of South Dakota governs this agreement. Any dispute arising from the terms of this auction shall be brought in a court of Brule County, South Dakota.
Presho, South Dakota 57568
Garnos Lyman County (Presho TWP) Land Auction
November 29, 2022 - 10:30 am
Auction Location: Presho Fire Hall, 220 Main Ave, Presho, SD
Live Auction with Internet Bidding Available on www.PLAbid.com
Peterson Land & Auction LLC is pleased to bring this powerful farming tract in Lyman County, SD to public auction! Access to the property is excellent and is only two miles from a paved highway and less than five miles from the I-90 Presho, SD exit. The majority of the cropland is level to gently rolling and features a productivity index of 76! Wheat, Corn, Soybeans, Sunflowers and Milo are all grown in the area. We cannot stress enough, the investment opportunity this auction presents to farm & ranch operations-big or small, investors, outdoor enthusiasts and more! Inspect the property at your convenience from the road along the property boundaries. Come prepared to BUY!
CLICK HERE FOR PROPERTY LOCATION MAP!