Bidding opens March 15, 2022! If you desire to BID on the property, all bidders must meet the qualification requirements set for in the "TERMS" section of this auction.
If you only want to watch the auction, you do not need an account and do not need to be registered to bid.
For immediate assistance, contact 605-234-4214.
This lot gives all bidders the chance to practice their bidding and get a feel for how online auctions work. It also helps to ensure that each respective bidder has their respective notifications set correctly. Bid away! It doesn't cost a thing!
All potential bidders will need to be approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding using the following requirements/terms.
1. Each party must register with their full legal name, current mailing address, telephone number and email address.
2. Each party must provide auction company with ONE of the following: 1) A bank issued pre-approval letter stating the buyer is approved for the starting bid of at least $210,000 and up to the respective bidder's maximum. 2) A bank/financial services company issued letter stating the buyer has cash and/or line of credit available for the starting bid of at least $210,000 and up to the respective bidder's maximum.
3. Buyer and Seller agree to execute a written purchase agreement within 24 hours of auction closing.
4. Buyer shall deposit $7500(Seven thousand five hundred dollars) non-refundable earnest money at time of purchase agreement execution.
5. No Buyer contingencies of any kind are offered, nor will any be accepted. These include but are not limited to appraisal, financing, home inspection & home sale. Potential buyers are expected to have their financial arrangements secured prior to bidding. Buyers who are unable to close because of insufficient funds will be in default and the earnest money will be forfeited.
6. Property Inspection: Each potential bidder shall be responsible for conducting, at their own risk, independent inspections, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. Each potential bidder shall be liable for any property damage caused by any such inspections or investigations. Seller makes no warranty whatsoever about the property and specifically disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or or any warranty of habitability. Property sells in AS-IS condition.
7. Closing & possession date shall be on or before May 12, 2022 at Jerauld County Title & Abstract, Wessington Springs, SD. The closing fee shall be divided equally between the buyer and seller.
8. Merchantable title shall be conveyed by Warranty Deed. Owner's title insurance will be provided with the cost divided equally between buyer and seller.
9. Property will be sold by legal description only. Seller is not aware of any boundary issues. Should Buyer need to have a survey completed, it shall be at their expense.
10. 2021 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2022 will be paid by the Seller at closing. 2022 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2023 shall be pro-rated to the date of closing based on the most current county information.
11. Chisum E. Peterson, Broker and Peterson Land & Auction LLC, Brokerage Firm, represent the Seller Only in this transaction.
12. No Buyer's Premium on this auction.
13. The laws of the State of South Dakota governs this agreement. Any dispute arising from the terms of this auction shall be brought in a court of Brule County, South Dakota.
Wessington Springs, South Dakota 57382
We are pleased to bring this terrific home in Wessington Springs, SD to the marketplace by online-only real estate auction! This home was completely rebuilt in 2014 with accessibility in mind! The main floor features an open floor plan with living room and large kitchen-featuring a center island/eating counter, abundant cabinetry and adjacent dining space! Just off the kitchen is a fantastic sunroom with access to the backyard! Spray foam insulation provides unparalleled energy efficiency with added structural strength! Ramp access to the front door and from the garage into the home make this a "no-step" concept home. Add in the main floor laundry, wide doorways and open floor plan and this is an especially accessible home. The huge basement family room includes a kitchenette area and tons of room to enjoy. Worth mentioning is all the storage the home provides. Huge walk-in closet in the main floor bedroom, abundant cabinet space, and lots of storage available in the lower level mechanical room and crawlspace! The average, TOTAL monthly utilities of this all electric home are $230 per month. This includes electricity, water/sewer and trash service combined! This property is absolutely move-in ready!
There are TWO parcels being offered on this auction. Auction Lot 101 consists of the home and garage on the .29 acre lot. Auction Lot 102 consists of an adjacent 50' x 112' lot with an existing 16' x 24' concrete pad. The auction is setup to where they will both close at the same time. Any bid on either parcel will extend the bidding on both parcels. In this manner bidders have the ability to buy both parcels or only one.
Carefully review all descriptions, terms, conditions and documents. All potential bidders must register and will be individually approved by the auction company. More information, property data sheets, property disclosures, etc can be found under the "Documents" tab in the lot's detail.