Legal Description: Lot 14 Block 15 Gladstone Addition to Town of Oacoma, Lyman County, South Dakota.
Real Estate Taxes: $727.42 (2022)
Starting Bid Meets Reserve!
All potential bidders will need to be approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding using the following requirements/terms.
1. Each party must register with their full legal name, current mailing address, telephone number and email address.
2. Each party must provide auction company with ONE of the following: 1) A bank issued pre-approval letter stating the buyer is approved for the starting bid of at least $125,000 and up to the respective bidder's maximum. 2) A bank/financial services company issued letter stating the buyer has cash and/or line of credit available for the starting bid of at least $125,000 and up to the respective bidder's maximum.
3. Buyer and Seller agree to execute a written purchase agreement within 24 hours of auction closing.
4. Buyer shall deposit $5000 (Five Thousand dollars) non-refundable deposit at time of purchase agreement execution.
5. No Buyer contingencies of any kind are offered, nor will any be accepted. These include but are not limited to appraisal, financing, home inspection & home sale. Potential buyers are expected to have their financial arrangements secured prior to bidding. Buyers who are unable to close because of insufficient funds will be in default and the earnest money will be forfeited.
6. Property Inspection: Each potential bidder shall be responsible for conducting, at their own risk, independent inspections, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. Each potential bidder shall be liable for any property damage caused by any such inspections or investigations. Seller makes no warranty whatsoever about the property and specifically disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or or any warranty of habitability. Property sells in AS-IS condition.
7. Closing & possession date shall be on or before November 14, 2022 at Brule County Abstract, Chamberlain, SD. The closing fee shall be divided equally between the buyer and seller.
8. Merchantable title shall be conveyed by Personal Representative's Deed. Owner's title insurance will be provided with the cost divided equally between buyer and seller.
9. Property is being sold by legal description only. Seller is not aware of any boundary issues. Should Purchaser require a survey, it shall be at the Purchaser's expense.
10. 2022 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2023 shall be pro-rated to the date of closing based on the most current county information.
11. Chisum E. Peterson, Broker and Peterson Land & Auction LLC, Brokerage Firm, represent the Seller Only in this transaction.
12. No Buyer's Premium on this auction.
13. The laws of the State of South Dakota governs this agreement. Any dispute arising from the terms of this auction shall be brought in a court of Brule County, South Dakota.
Oacoma, South Dakota 57365
Expect the unexpected in this great home in Oacoma, SD! This 1220 square foot two bedroom, two bathroom home features updated windows, flooring, high quality kitchen & bathrooms and more! This home has seen great care and is in very nice condition! Enjoy the river view out the living room window! Whether looking for a full time or weekend getaway, this property checks a lot of boxes. Quick access off I-90, close to boat ramps, restaurants, shopping and more!
Most of the home's furnishings will be sold on a separate online auction on the same date as this real estate auction! The auction will include very nice furniture, art, kitchen items and other miscellaneous. There will not be a lot of items but the quality will be very good! Watch for more details on www.PLAbid.com!
Owner: Deborah L. Poytress Estate