Potential buyers are encouraged to click on the "Terms" & "Documents" tabs for all property & auction details!
Legal Description: West 1/2 of Lot 4 and West 1/2 of Lot 5 Block 1 Warner's 3rd Addition, Kimball, Brule County, South Dakota.
Parcel ID: 30-050-01-0400
Real Estate Taxes: $2186.34
STARTING BID MEETS RESERVE!
All potential bidders will need to be approved by the Auction Company prior to bidding using the following requirements/terms.
1. Each party must register with their full legal name, current mailing address, telephone number and email address.
2. Each party must provide auction company with ONE of the following: 1) A bank issued pre-approval letter stating the buyer is approved for the starting bid of at least $175,000 and up to the respective bidder's maximum. 2) A bank/financial services company issued letter stating the buyer has cash and/or line of credit available for the starting bid of at least $175,000 and up to the respective bidder's maximum.
3. Buyer and Seller agree to execute a written purchase agreement within 24 hours of auction closing.
4. Buyer shall deposit $7500 (Seven Thousand Five Hundred dollars) non-refundable earnest money at time of purchase agreement execution.
5. No Buyer contingencies of any kind are offered, nor will any be accepted. These include but are not limited to appraisal, financing, home inspection & home sale. Potential buyers are expected to have their financial arrangements secured prior to bidding. Buyers who are unable to close because of insufficient funds will be in default and the earnest money will be forfeited.
6. Property Inspection: Each potential bidder shall be responsible for conducting, at their own risk, independent inspections, inquiries and due diligence concerning the property. Each potential bidder shall be liable for any property damage caused by any such inspections or investigations. Seller makes no warranty whatsoever about the property and specifically disclaims all warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or or any warranty of habitability. Property sells in AS-IS condition.
7. Closing & possession date shall be on or before September 12, 2022 at Brule County Abstract, Chamberlain, SD. The closing fee shall be divided equally between the buyer and seller.
8. Merchantable title shall be conveyed by Warranty Deed. Owner's title insurance will be provided with the cost divided equally between buyer and seller.
9. The listed legal description may change prior to closing as a portion of the property being sold is on the legal description of adjoining property of the same owner. Property will be surveyed prior to closing and the cost divided equally between the buyer and seller. Seller is not aware of any boundary issues.
10. 2021 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2022 will be paid by the Seller at closing. 2022 Real Estate taxes due and payable in 2023 shall be pro-rated to the date of closing based on the most current county information.
11. Chisum E. Peterson, Broker and Peterson Land & Auction LLC, Brokerage Firm, represent the Seller Only in this transaction.
12. No Buyer's Premium on this auction.
13. The laws of the State of South Dakota governs this agreement. Any dispute arising from the terms of this auction shall be brought in a court of Brule County, South Dakota.
Kimball, South Dakota 57355
Excellent opportunity to purchase a well-built, one-owner home in Kimball, South Dakota! This sprawling 2180 square foot home features four bedrooms, one and one half bathrooms in addition to roomy living and gathering areas! The living room boasts a full-wide brick fireplace surround and would be the perfect spot to relax by the fire. The 11' x 23' room in the garage is the perfect spot for a small workshop, craft/hobby space, potential living space and more. The huge lot offers plenty of room to build your dream shop or garage just south of the house and garage. Potential buyers have the opportunity to add their personal touches to this cared for home where everything is one ONE level! Four bedroom homes are especially hard to find so don't miss out on this one!